Do you have a positive brand?
Successful brands have strong positive recognition and loyalty among key customer and consumer segments.
- How clearly defined is your brand and your brand strategies?
- How well does your marketing team execute with strategic focus?
- How deep is your understanding of what motivates key customer segments?
Brand Work Benefits
- Deeper understanding of what your brand stands for
- Clarity about what specific actions will contribute to brand success.
- Plans to increase trust, affinity and passion for your company’s brands without jeopardizing brand equity.
Our strategically focused marketing plan process will describe how your brands must consistently show up in the marketplace to achieve increased brand recognition and loyalty.
We guide Brand and Marketing leaders in a collaborative process that generates insights to create compelling, believable and sustainable brand strategies, and establish a shared vision for success among senior executives, customer support, R & D, sales and strategic partners.
Inquire: Develop Deep Understanding of Current Position using Marketing Dimensions Diagnostic
- How customers, employees and key stakeholders perceive your company’s brands.
- Assess marketplace dynamics and your company’s competitive position.
- Challenge current thinking and gain new insight into what is taking place and why.
- Develop a clear picture of the core target consumer and their motivation.
Insight: Establish Brand Architecture and Hierarchy
- Corporate identity architecture and hierarchy of brand(s), sub-brand(s).
- Deeper understanding of each brand's core strengths and how each fits with corporate identity.
- Brand messaging that is unique, relevant, clear and consistent.
Establish Strategic Focus
- Challenges and opportunities to address.
- Strategic framework to guide marketing plan development.
Innovate: Formulate Marketing and Sales Plan to Deliver Strategic Focus and Brand Promise
Internal and external marketing plans to support brand imperative and strategic focus.
- Internal Communication and Training
- Product Development
- Go-to-Market Strategies (Advertising, Promotion, Website, Social Media Marketing and Public Relations)
- Sales plans to align with new strategic direction.
- Align customer plans with new strategic marketing direction both in terms of Customer Marketing and Account Management
- Internal and external marketing plans to support brand imperative and strategic focus.
Implement: Establish Plan to Ensure Successful Implementation/Execution
- Strategies for ensuring ongoing smooth implementation, evaluation and adjustments to plan.