Winning culture is at the heart of great organizations.
Culture -- the collective shared beliefs and values that, in time, become customs, mindsets, and social behaviors. Once behaviors become assimilated, they become "truth" -- the way to be. And, all too often we humans are blind to strengths and weaknesses of the cultures we are embedded in.
At the heart of great organizations are leaders who adopt these practices around culture:
- Focus on creating customer value and results.
- Ensure that your company's culture reflect the best of what you offer.
- Honor the past, talk realistically about the present and focus people on future possibilities.
- Balance the organization's attention to internal and external affairs.
- Figure out the right balance between organizational flexbility and organizational stability.
- Understand that acting as individuals people move fast, but acting as a group, they move far.
Is your organization ACTION-oriented?
Does it have a strong valence toward:
An ACTION-orientation promotes morale, productivity and engagement.
To achieve meaningful culture change requires an evidence-based tracking system.
We use a web-based tool with a proven track record for aligning culture with ROI, ROA, ROE, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, and sales growth.