RBTC CEO and Executive Round Tables
Provide a forum where smart, thoughtful and dedicated peers at the senior executive level gain new insights into strategic issues that are impacting their ability to adapt and transform their organizations for growth and success.
Round Table conversations are marked by challenging, rigorous, confidential business-focused, frank and empathetic comments that improve senior executive decision-making.
For more information, contact Paula Wilder, Ken Ferris at Brookwood Management or Heather Baum Fay at The Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council.
Five on-line surveys help leaders focus on sustainable advantage.
- Strategic Focus examines an organization's marketplace readiness.
- Organization Vitality focuses on the organization's engagement in six critical dimensions of Marketplace Responsiveness.
- Leadership Dimensions focuses on behaviors in six key categories that are essential to leadership effectiveness--customized for specific industry sectors.
- Change Leadership assesses the viability of existing organizational processes and performance in creating and sustaining needed change.
- Winning Cultures pinpoints areas of strength and opportunity when seeking to develop a healthier organizational culture.